I can't even remember how long it's been since the entire Alphabet Gang got together but that happened last Thursday evening. We met at Crave in the Mall of America for dinner and drinks. I had a stir fry over rice that wasn't very good. If you've been to Crave, you know how much it costs. Despite the cost, it was so great to see everyone together again under one roof. Even though we ate indoors, it was nice enough to have had another HH on a patio somewhere as we had something like 7 days in a row of 80 degrees or more. We won't have many more of these days here in MN.
I paid $19 for this:
 |
| I don't know if the plate looks large but it was not |
 |
| A big boatload of sushi |
3 comments:
Yummy that is all I have to say.
Well despite the lame food it sounds like you had a good time!
2 nights out in a row?! man, you must be rich - and M must miss you a lot! :)
just dawned on me that you don't even eat sushi anymore; do ya? sad face.
Post a Comment