Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vikings vs. Cardinals

Instead of tailgating in our usual spot this past Sunday, M and I decided to park at a meter and walk through the rest of the tailgate parking lots and see what's going on.  We do this usually once a year and while we both love our tailgating parking lot and spot mostly due to how close it is the dome, we are missing some really hardcore fans in the other lots.  This post is basically just pictures of some of the fun Vikings stuff we saw while walking through the lots.  We did meet up with some of our friends and spent some time with them. We discovered years ago that a guy that I graduated with in White Bear Lake and a guy that M graduated with in Roseville were friends with each other and have season tickets together.  Oh, and I suppose I should talk about the game.  It was week 5 and the Vikings not only got their first win at home, it was their first win of the season.  Granted it was against the Cardinals but the final score was 34-10.  Adrian Peterson had a great day with 122 yards and 3 TD's which made him the NFC Offensive Player of the Week.  


Check out this blender!
I had to take a picture of the cops checking out the motor of a scooter
Some random who wanted to pose with the meat




M with his HS friend Todd
Me with my HS friend Chris
On the plaza
The frisbee dogs at halftime.  It's our favorite halftime show.

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

This ALMOST makes me wish I liked football lol. Looks like lots of fun!

Ang said...

SUPER BOWL 2012 - here we come!! yeah buddy!!