Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Burger Jones
M and I took the day off after our tailgating party and we really didn't accomplish much during the day other than going to eat and going to the grocery store. We finally tried Burger Jones in the location by Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis after wanting to go there since they opened which I'm sure is 2+ years ago now. I remember going to this location when it was an Applebee's but after walking in there again, I was just surprised at how small it was. I didn't go all out and get the White Trash burger which consists of a burger with chicken fried bacon, cheese curds and lots of Velveeta. (Yuck!) I just got a veggie burger but I did get some huge onion rings. Have any of you ever been there? What did you think? If you haven't been there, is it some place you've wanted to go? They were just voted best burger by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
Labels:
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've wanted to check this place out since they opened as well, but with SO many burger options out there... it's just not made it to the top of my list yet. How was it?
Nope, have not yet been there. It is a Parasole compnay though and I usually like their restaurants
Post a Comment