Wednesday, October 26, 2011

LinkedIn Request

I had a spam invite request from an insurance agent/agency on LinkedIn and I had to share the picture of the staff with you that was on their profile page.  My favorite is the unhappy girl in the middle and the owner of the agency at the bottom.  Do you guys get spam invitations on LinkedIn from people you don't know?  Even though it doesn't happen very often, I'm annoyed by it.  If you have a LinkedIn profile, do you use it?

2 comments:

Ang said...

thats awesome!!
I joined a few months ago... not sure why, but I did. I've yet to get any spam mail from it though - but I can see how it'd piss you off.

I'm not really sure if I'll ever use it!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I had an account years ago but have never used it. I have gotten a few requests here and there from people I know but never cared enough to login. I don't think I need another service!! lol