I'll admit, this is a probably one of the dumbest posts I've ever done but because I loved the picture, I get to share it with you. I went to lunch with my friends Kristen and Carrie last Tuesday at the Mall of America and I had to take a picture of the salad I created from the salad bar. It's just too pretty and colorful and heaping not to have shared. If you can appreciate and love veggies, maybe it looks as enticing and yummy to you as it was to me. That's it!
3 comments:
LOL - you're funny!
I tell you what, whenever someone orders a really pretty omelette at work (with lots of colors) I get excited. So this is kind of exciting for me, lol.
Salad bars have to be your best friend right now with your new diet. How is it going so far? That salad looks really yummy.
Post a Comment