Jamie: Elvira
Tom: Skeleton hoodie
Keith: Jason
Colton: Owl
Michael: Hockey mask
Mom: Gypsy Witch
Dad: Mental Patient
My dad looked awesome as a mental patient, which I suppose I could argue that it wasn't that big of a stretch for him. Of course I'm kidding, Dad! He had a hospital gown on with dark circles under his eyes and a messy wig and he kind of just wondered around with a blank face and his mouth open carrying his rubber chicken.
We had a potluck of party food, desserts and candies and played Catchphrase and Mad Gab throughout the night and had lots of fun.
I made Rice Krispie Mummies and white fudge that looked like Candy Corn.
Twenty years ago today, Minnesota experienced the infamous Halloween Blizzard of 1991, where 28.4 inches fell in the Twin Cities. For those that don't get snow, 10 inches of snow equals 1 inch of rain. Do you remember that day? I was trick-or-treating as a 14 year old in my neighborhood with my sister and we were walking through snow that was easily past our knees as we went through the yards.
2 comments:
OMG Dana - your makeup looks great!! I love how you're not smiling in any of them too!! way to go for someone who doesn't like the 'holiday'
I love all these pictures! That was a fun night...good times! Your costume was fantastic :) Btw...you were 14 during the Halloween blizzard because I was 12 :)~
Post a Comment