| My arm just isn't long enough for self portraits. |
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Just Me and Gramps
Last Wednesday night my Grandpa and I went out to dinner. We went to\The Little Oven in St. Paul. They've remodeled their tiny location and it looks nice in there. The last time I was there was almost 7 years ago when M and I took my grandpa and gramma there for their 50th wedding anniversary present. My grandpa's niece (my mom's cousin) works there one night a week and she happened to be our server for the night. What's the perk of having a server you know? Getting a tiny piece of tiramisu and a baby cannoli at the end of dinner. :)
Labels:
Dinner with Grandpa,
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man there are a lot of places I don't know about! and I feel like Steve and I eat out sooooo much!
I may have to check that place out.
See ya tonight!
I used to work at a school just a few blocks away and we ordered pizza frequently but I have never been inside. Must do that soon and do a review!
Post a Comment