Friday, October 21, 2011

Hot Dogs and Hangovers

Last Saturday M and I went to Sean and Beth's house for the 2nd annual Hot Dogs and Hangovers party.  Each person was to bring something for the potluck and they provided hot dogs in addition to a bar that you could buy shots from.  They also had a raffle where you could buy tickets for some of their prizes which included a 50/50 raffle.  Both M and I bought tickets and when it came time for drawing, I won two times in a row.  I won a stuffed Harley Davidson pig (hog) and a home security system that has two cameras and a surveillance monitor!  The person who won the 50/50 raffle ended up winning $108.  They also had a jar full of candy that you could guess how many pieces were in there.  M ended up winning that contest (he guessed 182 and there were 207 pieces) so we were big winners by the end of the night. There were lots of people there including a good chunk of people from the Cherry Ride and Tailgate Party and some of M's cousins.  We mostly hung out in the garage but there was also a nice fire in their yard.  We ended up staying later than most people, leaving at almost 2 am.  I can't remember the last time I stayed out that late, or up for that matter.  Thank you Sean and Beth for a good time!

Check out the hot dog cake!  It was pretty big as you can tell by the box of crackers next to it.




4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

What a fun-themed party!! You guys made out well :)

Kim Airhart said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on all your winning. Lucky girl!! I love reading about all your fun stuff.

Ang said...

what a great party idea! sounds like so much fun and congrats on being a wiener (get it?! LOL, I'm so funny!!)

JamieCat said...

Fun! Sounds like a good time :)