Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Weekend

Last night, M and I went to Punch Pizza for a little date and wound up back at home to watch the rest of game 7 of the World Series.  Not nearly as an exciting game as the night before, which I didn't watch but heard all about the next morning.  Last night was the first time I've watched baseball probably since I went to see the Twins live at Target Field which was early September.




I woke up super early this morning so I could start some food projects that I need for tonight and when I came downstairs, this is what I saw:

Bad Fuzzer!  I bought these different colors of grass-thingies yesterday and I haven't really done much with them yet and there he is up on a shelf chewing on them.  


We went out to breakfast with Greg and Anna this morning in Uptown to French Meadow Bakery and Cafe. I lived just 4 blocks from here for 3.5 years and despite wanting to go there, I never did because it was always so busy.  Today was no different.  We parked down the street and there was a line out the door when we got there.  Luckily, we got a place to sit in just a few minutes of waiting.  Mostly everything they serve is organic or vegetarian/vegan or fresh like the delicious freshly squeezed orange juice I had.  It was pretty good and I think we'll be back for breakfast or maybe a lunch or dinner.  M wanted coffee afterwards so we headed across the street so he could get his fix.  

I don't drink coffee but Greg's coffee looked so good


Lionel Ritchie says, "Hello?  Is it me you're looking for?"

We picked up M's motorcycle after having its brakes done and then I started working on making my famous (as proclaimed by myself) guacamole for tonight.  I have other little food projects yet to complete today but I'll discuss at a later date.  If you're going out tonight for Halloween to a party or a bar, have fun and stay safe and girls, don't dress too slutty.  Wait, it's Halloween, OF COURSE you're planning on dressing too slutty!  Never mind. 

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Have I ever mentioned that in every picture you look so perky and cute? Because it's true.

We have a pizza place in Superior I want to try really badly called Thirsty Pagan. They are also a brewery and we pass it all of the time yet in the VERY long time I have lived in Superior I have never eaten there but heard it's amazing. But today? I'm craving a burger from the Brewhouse in Fitgers. *sigh*

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Fuzzer made me laugh!! And what is with the slutty halloween costumes? Thats all that is out there these days for women. Ridiculous!

Ang said...

I LOVE Punch Pizza!!
and I love how your cat just chilled and let you take the picture without jumping down and running away from you...
I'd like to try your famous guac sometime.. it's my favorite thing to eat!