Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogger Dinner

I met with a bunch of lovely bloggin' ladies last Wednesday night for dinner.  The group consisted of myself, Ang, Kim, Kristi and Krysten.  I know both Kristi and Kim from high school and I've met Ang a few times now so Krysten was the only one I hadn't met yet and I was excited to meet her as she seems (and is) so nice and cute and has a great sense of style.  We ate at Axel's Bonfire in St. Paul on Grand Avenue which also doubled as a restaurant outing for Kristi and her Twin Cities Restaurant Blog. (Check it out!)  I had the veggie fajitas which were deliciouso.  We had lots of fun and I'm sure we'll be doing it again in the future.  The only bad thing about the night was that Ang, Kristi and myself all received parking tickets for parking on the streets off of Grand Avenue.  There was some tiny little print about permit parking on the sign and none of us saw it.  Boo!

P.S. I was of course the last blogger in our group to write about our meet up!  I'm less than a week behind in my blogs now but Ang, I'm trying my hardest to blog in real time!  :)

Photos are courtesy of Kristi

Ang, Me, Krysten- We're all lefties :)
Kristi and Kim
Kim, Me, Krysten, Ang, Kristi

2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

It looks like you had a super fun time! Boo on the parking ticket, though. :(

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

It was a good time, can't wait to do it again (minus the parking ticket!) Thanks for the shout-out for the TCRB